Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What is the best point and click 3D game engine with a simple actions editor?

dynamic blender
 on Dynamic Professional Food Service Equipment
dynamic blender image



matthew.ca


I have been searching you a very long time for a realy good point and click 3D game engine with a simple actions editor, and the best thing I have found was blender, and I got pretty good at it, but what I am looking for something that is a little bit simpler then blender, and has more features... Like dynamic text, and maybe even anti-alasing. Does anyone know what is perfect for me?
I forgot to add that I'm looking for a free game engine
I also know basic and c++, but I realy want a wysiwyg editor, but If you know of a very good game engine that uses simple scripts, and has a GUI, then that would be great!



Answer
I would try darkbasic or gargage games both have great engines not super simple thou but not hard have you also tried blit basic



No comments:

Post a Comment